Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections 1 decade ago

Does experience or inexperience breed corruption?

And how does that reflect as compared to your political views?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Mac
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither. Rather, character - or lack thereof - accommodates corruption, and therefore allows it to spread.

For this reason, I will trust a person who for over 20 years in Congress has shown that he retains character. I don't trust someone who for a few years experience as a state senator convinced Illinois and Chicago that he is in bed with corruption - speaking to his lack of character. That's why his own hometown paper referred to him as a crook.

(Love the badger-man!)

• 1 decade ago

Depends.

Inexperience might come with fresh ideas that aren't tainted by the old way of doing things. Sometimes being wet behind the ears is a good thing. Then again, experience knows the ropes, this can be a good thing too. So it depends on the goal--i guess.

• 1 decade ago

If S.Chicago was any indicator of laizze faire I'd say its more of a street cime to use the crutch card in such manner. Because anyother attempt to fight it back could be mistaken for a backlash. Just take a look at Clinton who workd in Harlem all his life and is being single out much to do about nottin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Money breeds corruption

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ask Ted Stevens

• 1 decade ago

an immoral mind breeds corruption.

• 1 decade ago

Great question!

Depends on what office your in and how far you are willing to go to get something done. There are good and bad politians in both parties.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they are running for office they are corrupt from the start

• 1 decade ago

Either could breed corruption. But greed does it best. And personally, most Conservatives fit the bill.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No Batman wasn't corrupted when he decided to fight the experienced corrupt leaders in Gotham

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.