Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Ok I am 17 and all my friends are 18 already and they are going clubbing and I cant go, until next july,

i feel so left out its my friends leaving party and I cant go! I cant use a fake ID because thats wrong and i look young for my age too. what do i do?

Favorite Answer

Hang tough. You'll be 18 before you know it. I think your friends will find that the "clubbing" scene isn't all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy being 17!!!!

Ask your friends if they could go somewhere else where you can go as well until you turn 18. They'll probably get bored with clubbing anyway!

have a house party or go to a pub that doesn't id you. worked for me!

though to be honest the fact that you are asking on here seems a bit immature so maybe you should leave going clubbing for the grownups.

Get them to buy drink and have a party in someones house

Tell them how you feel and ask if they would have one there and one somewhere where you can be so you dont feel as left out... they're your friends so they should be willing to do this!

Hope I Helped!!!

just hang in there u will be 18 before you know it and until then ask your friends to go places you can go

well just wait a while and for ur 18th bday go to vegas and party it up. they wont even rememeber the other clubs after ur bday.

clubs are gross anyways. dont feel left out, they are the jerks leaving you behind.

go somewhere where u dont have to have an id

i have that same problem i look younger than i really am and it sucks,

just tell her how you really feel

and have a house party.