Teaching Little Sister Japanese?

I'm teaching my little sister Japanese she's 6 years old and about to enter the first grade. I've already taught her Hiragana, numbers from 1-10, and colors. She enjoys it alot but it's sometimes difficult for her to remember and i want to teach her more but don't really know what to teach her next. I myself am... show more I'm teaching my little sister Japanese she's 6 years old and about to enter the first grade. I've already taught her Hiragana, numbers from 1-10, and colors. She enjoys it alot but it's sometimes difficult for her to remember and i want to teach her more but don't really know what to teach her next. I myself am intermediate in Japanese so i'm still not very good. Does anyone know what they are usually teaching at this level in Japan? Or any ideas on how to teach her and what to teach her? Any tips? No smart or disrespectful answers please. Any other answers are greatly appretiated. :)
Update: She already knows English and Spanish.
Update 2: That's a good idea, if you know of any kids shows that i can have her watch and where to get them that would also be great. I want to teach her as much as i can.