Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If the US was to have another Civil War?

If the Left and the right were to finally square off and the United States of America went through a second Civil war what side would you be on and why? Also who do you think would win?

Don't answer that neither side would win and go off on a sappy boo hoo war has no winner tirade I don't have any patients for you.

Update:

We have alot of good answers going here but a few sappy ones, they get thumbs down.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Max50
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Right and they would win.

They know how to handle guns.

Considering most of them know how to grow their own food and own the farms.

Plus they are workers who make the society work, police, fireman, construction workers, etc etc.

The left would be dust in the wind if it came down to conservative vs liberals in a Civil War.

They may get a few lawyers.

I will take a Smith and Wesson over a lawyer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It would depend on what caused the split in the first place, but I would probably end up either on the right, or sitting out.

I would have to say that the right would be more likely to win, however. Not only is the majority of the military conservative, but conservatives own weapons and hunt in much greater numbers that liberals. Also, there are more conservatives who live in rural areas, who have ATV's and better equipment. They could just lay seige to a city and wait for the people inside to starve or snipe them when they tried to leave. Oh, and finally, rifles and shotguns work a lot better than handguns. There goes the minority gang factor that the liberals had going for them.

• 1 decade ago

Naturally the right would win. Because:

1 .Guns wouldn't be outlawed.

2. We have supported the corporations that make the guns and war implements.

3. We have the oil to fuel the war machines.

4. The libs government has gone bankrupt with welfare programs and tax on the rich who have all moved to the rights tax base.

Pelosi vs Gingrich? No contest!

• 1 decade ago

Conservatives would easily defeat the Sociocrats and I would be honored to lead a regimen here in MA to clean up the wrongs of the left here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes and from the looks of the killings of the DA in Texas and the prison Commander in Co it may have already started.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd say that the Right would probably wear the pants.

That would be a stupid war though, since no state is entirely of one political view, so there would be no front line and therefore it's impossible to say what would happen.

• Dave M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There's only a few that are rich but many that are poor and getting poorer every day loosing homes, can't pay utility bills and getting shut off.

One party preaches less govt. the other party talks about making Govt work - I'm for the latter.

• 1 decade ago

the left would be easy to beat. What they gonna do smack at us like a SanFran-homo wearing pink pants? Ha! They gonna surrender first things, raising their "Give Peace a Chance" t-shirts to surrender as they realize the Right will bring down some hurt on ya.

There's a song about it....A Country Boy Can Survive, and it ain't talking about you yella-bellied liberal scaredycats.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

id be on Jamaica's side, or at lest their island while you nuts slug it out

• Lurch
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'd be on the Right and we would win. After all, we have most of the money and firearms.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.