College Assignment: 9 questions for non-Christians
1. In your view, what is responsible for the existence of the universe?
2. Where did the world come from? how did it come into being?
3. What is a human being?
4. What happens to a human being when he or she dies?
5. How can we be sure that we have any true knowledge?
6. how do you determine what is right and wrong?
7. Does history have any purpose or theme? How does life have any significance?
8. Do you have any problems with the Christian view of reality?
9. What do you appreciate about the Christian view of reality?