1. In my personal opinion, I believe in the Big Bang because so far, it has made the most sense to me. Even though I don't personally believe in God, I am not closed to the idea that one may exist and have created the universe, but I don't believe it was the Christian God.
2. Solar nebula. ;)
3. Homo sapiens.
4. I figure that there is probably nothingness. I am also open to the idea of reincarnation, but not Heaven or Hell.
5. You mean when it comes to the supernatural, etc? Well, when it comes down to it, no one really does. We just try to figure things out based off what we learn and experience.
6. Uh... non-Christians have morals too. Personally, I don't believe in lying (except sometimes a white lie, which I don't think is bad), stealing, killing, etc etc... I guess the main difference between me and Christians is I support gay marriage and I'm pro-choice and against the death penalty. In my opinion, I have better morals, but the Christians that oppose me obviously think they have better morals. It's pretty subjective.
7. Yes, history is to teach us. Everyone gives meaning to their own life. For me, I brought love to someone who needed it, and I'm glad I was able to. (Zach, I love you. <3)
8. Yeah, kind of. Mostly because Christians are trying to stop things such as gay marriage... it's when their religion starts to dictate things outside of their church tht I get bothered.
9. I've known some amazing Christians (and some not-so amazing ones), and someone of them are VERY loving and nice people, not quick to anger... that's something I like.