Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Am i a possible reincarnation of Alexander The Great?

Well it has been since childhood that i would dream about myself in a kingdom and everyone would call me their king.

it felt like everywhere i went i was someone's king.

The real scary part was when i was about 4.

my sister asked me to write my name (knowing that i did not know how to write) , and so i took a crayon and a piece of paper and wrote out my name in symbols that closely looked like english letters , but were alot different.

i picked that piece of paper up one day when i was about 12.

i had noticed that these symbols were ancient Greek letters.

the translation almost said Alexandros , but some of the letters were mis-shapened .

i started playing this MMORPG game called conquer online and i had named my character Magus because i thought it was a really "great" name.

i watched the movie Alexander with my friends and my friend had pointed out that in the end of the movie there was a man that said MAGAS ALEXANDROS

it sounded exactly like my character name Magus and "alexandros" sounded like Alexander ross in a way.

To this day i feel i was born to do something to unite the world or save it , but to rule over it with kindness.

but the question is:

Alexander wasn't gay , because he had wives.

besides , the rumor that started him being gay is just a rumor .

possibly a historical rumor.

even so , it doesn't make me gay.

I know there cant be 2 alexander the greats , but has anybody ever experienced a life anything like mine? no.

has anybody written in ancient Greek when they were english 4 year olds? no

I find the fact that anybody else could be a reincarnation of alexander the great very disturbing , because i feel it is fact that i am the reincarnation of him.

Its just impossible to think that someone else is him.

I have no doubt that i am him.

Favorite Answer

While it is possible.... the question really is......

So? Does it really matter? Should who you reincarnated from affect who you are today?

Lets say you do someday save the world.... Would it be because you are a reincarnation of Alexander? Or issit because you are a great person?

Not impossible, but not likely. Many people have thought that.

Few people ever imagine themselves to have been a monkey or a poor farmer in a past life, yet the majority of us would have been just that. And no fortune-teller ever tells you you had an ordinary life.

You may want to ponder that while most westerners would consider it fortunate to have been such a "great" man, in most reincarnationist religions, it would actually be rather negative to have had that kind of ego, not to mention all the violence and killing. Alexander the Great was a man of power and much desire. To a Buddhist, that's a lot of attachment and negative karma to go through.

Dude! Believe what ever you want to believe! If you believe that you are Alexander the Great then run with it. But beware people may look at you strange if you admit this to them. If you believe you were meant to to do great things then do them. God knows we need more people in this world willing to step up and be good leaders instead of the flock of sheep that infest this world now. I dont know if reincarnation exists or not so Im certainly not going to tell you that it doesnt. Or that youre not.

Contact me. It's about Alexander Of Macedon.

Source(s): Anonymous

Tsukihime Moonphase Rosario + Vampire karin

I'm not trying to judge what you have to say, but I think going as far as to say you are definitely him is kinda strange. you wrote Greek when you were 4, which is debatable, not to you if it really happened but how are people supposed to know if it's true? that's one instance that could be a bizarre coincidence. hell, if I wanted to I could give you reasons why I thought I was him. I don't, but I could. My name is Alex. I'm the third son of my parents, so "Alex the Third" which is what he was. his father was Philip II, and my dads name is Paul, which isn't Philip but it's somewhat similar. my grandpas name is John Paul, and his first son he named John, and his second son, my dad, took his second name. so Paul, The second. you see how things correlate randomly for no reason?

I think it's an amazing coincidence that whenever someone claims to be reincarnated, they almost always claim to have been a famous person.

Well, heck, if you're gonna be that important some day, make sure you eat a lot of bananas! They're loaded with potassium, which helps you think better.

Source(s): Evolution doesn't even know what potassium is, let alone how to get so much of it into a banana!
  • Nick W

Try gathering a large army and conquering the known world. If you don't get killed but become stronger, you may be him. But somehow I doubt it

My mom believed in Reincarnation. She brought home a statue once of Louie the 14th-said she was drawn to him. She liked to think she was Marie Antoinette! Silly.

The bible says, "We are appointed once to die and then comes judgment"

There is NO reincarnation.