Does Anyone Use a Cycling Computer?

Seems like an easy question, but now the tricky bit! I am currently using a Polar CS200, which I am quite happy with but. . It's wireless and interference is getting on my nerves! In particular my distance readings are being affected, I have narrowed this down to Cat-Eye HRM's(on a couple of occasions I... show more Seems like an easy question, but now the tricky bit!

I am currently using a Polar CS200, which I am quite happy with but. .
It's wireless and interference is getting on my nerves!

In particular my distance readings are being affected, I have narrowed this down to Cat-Eye HRM's(on a couple of occasions I have been stationary and I can watch the tenths of a mile increase as I am near a Cat-Eye wearer! )

Does anybody use a good WIRED computer that they can recommend? (with all the usual goodies,HRM,etc that is downloadable) I have surfed the net but can find only cheap simple things made by obscure companies.
.