Who Else,But Me Thought This With The Whole John Cena & Botchtista New World Tag Team Champions Thing!?!?

Who else,but me thought that John Cena & Roidtista winning MORE WWE Championship gold,and beating Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase jr for the WWE World Tag Team Championships was complete Bull/S.H.I.T? I mean seriously if after years of having the same old guys Main Eventing & only now our you deciding to push younger... show more Who else,but me thought that John Cena & Roidtista winning MORE WWE Championship gold,and beating Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase jr for the WWE World Tag Team Championships was complete Bull/S.H.I.T? I mean seriously if after years of having the same old guys Main Eventing & only now our you deciding to push younger talent WHAT IN THE HELL was your reason for having them be buried by 2 Main Eventers that are having a one on one match at one of the BIG FOUR(Survivor Series,SummerSlam,Royal Rumble,and WrestleMania)? In all honesty i don't care how much offense you say Rhodes & DiBiase got that tag team match was a damn bury. And i think that's complete bull crap! Cena & Botchtista DO NOT NEED tag team gold to sell anything rather it be PPV buys or Merchandise,and if this is supose to be the start of Botchtista's heel turn,then why not of all things have him turn on Cena during the tag team match i mean really after viewing RAW it's quite obvious that Cena is more over with the crowd than Botchtista when the 2 are going against each other so the turn would have been perfect last night if such a thing happened & now i think the WWE World Tag Team Championships have become a complete disgrace & joke(And i'm a damn John Cena fan!). So as far as i'm concerned the WWE don't really want to push younger talent,because they care the only reason why there going with this new & fresh crap is just for mone Rhodes & DiBiase should have held on to there gold until atleast October,because they could have brought the ALREADY lost prestige of the belts back & then some! But i thougth that if the Mike Adamale as GM of RAW thing sucked for about a month,then i'd be through with RAW,but after the Main Event i thinkin' other wise now,and Adamle was actually pretty great that promo he cut at the startof RAWwas amazing & i was really surprised & into it. My prediction of Botchtista & John Cena losing the tag team title before or IMMEDIATELY after SummerSlam had better come true or else RAW may have just lost a viewer i've been watching RAW,since 2002 & to think crap like what happened last night actaully happened is sick.