What ever happened to the Old Zealand?

Best Answer

Its right past "Old Navy" & "Old Testament"....!!

Zeeland, additionally talked approximately as Zealand in English, is a province of the Netherlands. The province, placed contained in the south-west of the rustic, includes relatively some islands (for this reason its call, meaning "sea-land") and a strip bordering Belgium. Its capital is Middelburg. Its inhabitants is approximately 380,000 and its section is approximately 2930 km², of which only approximately 1140 km² is water. super components of Zeeland are under sea point. The final great flooding of the section replaced into in 1953. Tourism is an significant economic interest. Its sunny seashores make it a favored holiday trip spot contained in the summertime. maximum travelers are Germans. In some components, the inhabitants quadruples contained in the summertime. The coat of hands of Zeeland exhibits a lion a million/2-emerged from water, and the text cloth "luctor et emergo" (Latin for "I war and that i emerge").

the name new zealand comes from zeeland in holland. jerseys an island between england and france. it sucks there. a lot.

• Lv 6

I have no idea. What happened to old york and old Jersey?

I`m also wondering what happened to Old Jersey... /:|

It got sucked up into the ocean

It sank into the ocean and now lays at the bottom next to Atlantis. :o)

Source(s): Me

samething.what happened to old york or old mexico?

And Newport.

• SusanS

Funny you should ask. ;-) It is located not far from Copenhagen. (I cheated. I had to look it up)