how do you fix an ear ach?

IM talking 2 one of my friends on the phone and she has been swimming alot shes having a REALLY bad ear ach she said she tried 2 clean it with proxide but it made it worst, what should she do?

Best Answer

Go see a doctor!!!! It is an ear infection. it sucks....she needs medication. I had one and it terrible. see a doctor asap!

might sound odd but it works i do it everytime i or my husband get an ear ache. pour a lil peroxide in the one ear or if two then both but one at a time of course then let you should hear it bubble up wait till you dont hear a fiz or bubble sound then put that ear against a towel so it will drain and repeat with the other side then put piece of cotton ball in your ear(s) and keep it/them warm

She should go to the doctor coz she prob got an ear infection from swimming so much (exact same thing happened to me). If she takes nureofun plus, it will go away nearly straight away. Trust me! I was crying coz it was so bad but around 7 mins or something, it had completely gone away. If she does go to the doctor, he will tell her wich medicine 2 take.

okay first cook a little bit of garlic on a pan wait like 30 seconds than quickly grab it and wrap it in a little piece of cotton or paper towel than put it in the ear for like 3-5 minutes

Source(s): great grandma

She might have swimmer's ear. I get it sometimes, I have a pool. She will have to go to the doctors to get medicine to put in her ear to make it better, and not swim. Hope I Helped!!!

cotton balls