Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How can a lonesome fella like me find a BOYFRIEND-FREE Girl?

I needed to attract a BOYFRIEND-FREE Girl, by any means necessary, with limited resources. I was afraid to even say Hi to any girl, so I made a simple sign that stated, "I am a (my age then)-Year Old, Single Male, seeking an 18-(my age then)-Year Old, Single Female Companion." I had the sign placed next to me, with an arrow pointing at me, and of course, I stood, or sat, next to the sign. Not only was I not able to attract any girls, but some Bullies (Men and Old Woman) did not approve my method of attraction. Also, I feel that they perceived me as a sweet, weak person, which I was then, but I am much, much saltier now.

Favorite Answer

well yeah i agree u should get rid of the sign it just gives ppl the wrong ideas about you. some ppl may think it is a joke. i'm a boyfriend-free girl.

So if you are putting up with from strategy panic, find it difficult to start discussion, and battle to have women in the future back with you, then this https://tr.im/i2svz is the solution.

The Tao of Badass is a detailed system for picking right up girls wherever you'll learn exactly what women are interested in so you can model your self on becoming ‘that guy'who gets all of the women.

The Tao of Badass will also educate you on how to see gestures and know when a lady likes you; you'll learn the big difference between positive and bad body gestures and how to effectively apply the right body gestures to the approach.

The Tao of Badass is positively a whole information on the best way to be love by women.

If you will want step-by-step solution to strategy, attract, seduce, and take women back with you then you definitely require that manual, https://tr.im/GK2mD The Tao of Badass.

With the Tao of Badass guide you'll learn the intriguing technology behind guy and female sexuality tasks, and how important it is to accept your manhood and with this can help you to highlight the significance of satisfying your man sexuality role since if that you do not, you chance slipping to the ‘good person'group, or worse, being friend-zoned.

With the Tao of Badass you may also learn how to approach nervousness – the crippling anxiety avoiding many men from conference the girl of these dreams. You'll learn some very nice practices to re-wire your deep-rooted mental conduct and eliminate yourself of method nervousness once and for all.

The Tao of Badass is a intrigue and valuable guide.

• Eva

Put it this way: If a girl likes you, there is no boyfriend, she's there still standing hoping for you not to make a fool out of yourself; simply means she's interested in you. If a girl doesn't like you, there is a boyfriend, or she's a lesbian, she has to go; simply means she's not interested in you.

Put it this way:

If a girl likes you, there is no boyfriend, she's there still standing hoping for you not to make a fool out of yourself; simply means she's interested in you.

If a girl doesn't like you, there is a boyfriend, or she's a lesbian, she has to go; simply means she's not interested in you.

Its obvious why you did not attract any woman, who wants to date a guy with those ridiculous and desperate mesures to get a girl. I would think you are crazy, and not take you seriously. I can see why your first answer had such a hearty laugh about this.

Go on myspace and search for single 18 yr old girls within your area. You even get to look and read about them first...

That sounds really desprate. Go to the library or even online. Talk to girls like their human beings, because they ARE.

=)

Never change, Chris.

girls like to start as friends. you have to befriend girls, but dont get too close if you want to date her