when i wear skinny jeans my legs look way to skinny for my body

my legs look way to skinny when i wear skinny jeans. it makes me look like my upper body is huge. does this ever happen to anyone else? how can i prevent this from happening?!

i am a little over weight too and i dont have a big chest.

Favorite Answer

You have 2 options, dont wear skinny jeans or make it work for you

for example try not to wear black skinny jeans because it slims the legs even , try to get them in a more vibrant color like blue and wear them with a black top, tank tops look very good with skinnys , also you can try changing your shoes too , dont wear them with big shoes , try to wear em with converse or similar skinny sneakers, or you can dress them up with a pair of slim heels

As for the top try to maintain the bulk at the top to a minimum , i thin shirt can work with them , but a bulky jacket will defeat the purpose, if you want to wear a cover try slim fitting jackets the fall below the waistline or a nice sweater.

Also one tip, dont wear em with flats , i think it make the feet look bad becase of the space between where the jeans fall and where the shoe opening ends, if your gona wear em with flats use some cool looking tube socks.

hope this helps

1

Source(s): Fast Track Muscle Building : http://BuildMuscle.oruty.com/?YexP

I've watched every single episode of "What Not to Wear". Stacey and Clinton say that skinny jeans usually only look good on small girls, like with not much of a body shape. Skinny jeans make a large booty and hips appear to be gigantic, and the legs always end up looking weird, unless you are a tooth-pick.

I've got a nice curvaceous body, and you better believe you'll never catch me wearing "skinny jeans" in public!

I'd venture to say that skinny legs are the only legs that look good in skinny jeans. If you do decide to wear them, don't wear a formfitting top. You'll need to balance out the outfit. I'd suggest a flowing tunic. This could give the illusion of curves too.

the only way u can stop having ur legs look too skinny is to either gain some weight or not wear skinny jeans!

if you are a guy i suggest not wearing skinny jeans

no girl thinks they look good

if you're a girl wear wide legged jeans

try wearing straight leg jeans instead of skinny jeans, the ones from american eagle are cute.

Don't wear skinny jeans =]

Lol you aren't used to them

Everyone is like that.

And it really depends on your body type..

If you are extremely skinny, it looks normal.

If you have big chest, of course you will feel out of proportion.

But in the end.. You look the same as anyone else.

I used to feel odd when I started wearing them a couple years ago.. but you get used to them.

don't wear skinny jeans?

if the jeans don't look good, don't wear them!