Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is there any site that allows me to watch the sequals of Pirates of the caribbean movies 1-3 w/o downloading?

Please i really want to watch all the sequals of pirates of the caribbean without having to hastle with downloading it or renting it i just want to watch it for free please tell me a good website!?

Favorite Answer

One site i found is called "www.watch-movies.net" it lets you watch any movie you want while it downloads, so you can start watching it right away or whenever you want, or you can go to youtube.com and watch it in different parts BUT if you ask me i would reccomend www.watch-movies.net it is great i hope this helped you out!

Source(s): Experience

maybe youtube? but if your worried about downloading get peer guardian - what is your reason why u dont want to download the movie? just wondering - get limewire the movie is around 700-730mb and u can put 5 more movies of that file size on disc the watch whenever.

watch-movies.net, good website, and its free, no hastle typ in what movies, and your set, btw, have a good time watching pirates, gotta love those movies :)

Surfthechannel.com then click on Movies

Alluc.org

I recommend renting it and using DVD shrink

Try surfthechannel.com. 'Course you'll need Firefox to use it, I believe.

Source(s): avid stc user.

project free tv MAYBE