Severe, constant abdominal pain?

A few weeks ago, I started to get what I thought was a stomacheache. Eventually it progressed to pain so severe that it hurt to breathe, let alone stand up or do anything. It seemed to be centralized at my lower left stomache, just above the hip bone, and was kind of spread around to my back. After a few hours, it... show more A few weeks ago, I started to get what I thought was a stomacheache. Eventually it progressed to pain so severe that it hurt to breathe, let alone stand up or do anything. It seemed to be centralized at my lower left stomache, just above the hip bone, and was kind of spread around to my back. After a few hours, it just stopped - literally, one second I was moaning in pain and the next, it felt like a little bubble had popped or something and all the pain went away.

Today, I woke up with the same pain - but on the OTHER side. It's still very very painful right now but manageable I suppose, since I'm able to half-sit at the computer (I'm trying to take my mind off of it).

Any thoughts?

(Contacts, please star, if it's only for a few hours - I could really use some answers here!)