Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why Does My Points For The Week Say 1400 Something?

I only turned on my computer this morning, how in the world can I get 1400 something points? Now, I am accustomed to Yahoo screwing up, but maybe they screw something up and it gets my account deleted. So, anybody know whats really going on with Yahoo?

• Favorite Answer

The Points from Last Week were not reset this morning.

Meaning Yahoo! is glitching.

This Should be fixed soon.

Yes that's a lot, that probably means you have nothing better to do than sit in front of your computer all week. Sorry, no offence intended.

• Mr. E

There has to be a problem in the wonderful world of Y!A. I signed on this morning and noticed that our own beloved Fireball266 already had over 3600 points. That is not possible to have on a Monday morning even for her.

When does that "week" start the count? Mine says 279 points... I haven't been on since last Friday and I just got here today.

• Weird...I had 100 and something points this morning. I am not trying to understand this glitch at all. Like many other things on Y!A, it just doesn't make any sense.

I know I haven't earned that many this week. It's really strange. There haven't been any messages about glitches in the system, either.

• That is just points from last week they haven't resetted them yet they are probably just having a slow day.

wow that is weird maybe it rolled over the points form the last time you were on or you go A LOT of best answers

lol

• Its because its the points you have this week. They change to zero on Monday, not sunday.

°•.®ëĥåŋ.•°

Yeah I dont know why your monaing about this...wouold you complain if they gave you too much money?

haha...yeah but I think there are too many people using YA and its not able to cope with it all...