Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Another Jessica Alba question: Would you worship at her feet, while she is wearing her Sin City outfit?

Because I most definitely WOULD

Favorite Answer

Hell Yes!

i've got faith there is going to be (or already is) a director's cut back, with some intercut scenes which will help to make it hold close mutually greater suited than it already does (and that i assumed it substitute into cool as is). which would be well worth staring at ... particularly if there are greater scenes with Jessica Alba!

worship means to adore, show reverence to as well as other definitions that generally refer to spiritual worship. To worship any human, the same thing happens. If you adore her, that can also be worship. I don't know her, but if that's what you want to do, do it.

• Mack

Worship isn't the right word...

I might worship at her ankles, but not her feet.

Not so much, what is so great about her anyways? There are lots of women out there that are MUCH more attractive than she is.

O bow to no man or woman

KaaaaaCHING!!! Yes. Now get your hand off my wife.

:)) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no! but I let her worship me if she really wants to!

No.