Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

Danny Elfman song in Family Guy Episode 'Blue Harvest'

Hey everyone this is my first time on yahoo.

anyway can anyone tell me the song that Danny Elfman and his orchestra plays right before he gets his head chopped off 4 seconds later. i know that the song isn't long but im wondering if anyone happens to know it.

Favorite Answer

I don't think it's one of Elfman's actual songs. The orchestra just riffs on a couple of typical Elfman chords, parodying his style. To me, it is reminiscent of his score to "Pee Wee's Big Adventure," but a lot of his later work sounds like this as well. Elfman has a particular sound for each type of scene, and this is his "busy" motif that is easily repeated.

Danny Elfman Family Guy

• watley

Family Guy Danny Elfman

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): danny elfman song family guy episode blue harvest: https://shortly.im/UCBeh

You can try 'Fox on Demand' at thier website... the problem is though that once episodes get a little old, they are taken off the site and you can no longer stream them. You can always also resort to pirating and illegal downloads, but of course that is at your own discretion, and I am not going to say I support or condone that =) and to answer the question posed by the first answer to this questions (weird), it is called 'BLUE HARVEST' because that was the codename given to the filming project for 'return of the jedi.' By the time RotJ came to be, the whole world had already known about Star Wars and so to keep from attracting too much attention to themselves, it was labeled 'blue harvest' and many of the branded equipment on set was labeled the same.