I think my husband likes black woman

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
think my husband like black woman. why?? well on his laptop i found porn sites of black woman, i found out he is been talking to some girls on tagged that are black. he was married ...show more
Best Answer
Is there a reason that you can't spell Lebanese if you ARE Lebanese? Or are you a lesbian?
  • 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (19)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • JERDAWG answered 6 years ago
    once you go black you don't go back LOL
    • 9
    • Comment
  • daljack -a girl answered 6 years ago
    Why do some men marry brunettes....but fixate on blondes.

It's because some men are nutz.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Kari answered 6 years ago
    The fact that he is on these sites is the issue not the fact that they are black women. Confront him on this because he is obviously cheating on you even if it's just on line stuff it's still wrong. BTW, black women are beautiful so you can't blame him there.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Coz answered 6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with either of you. I like Black women too. I also like White women, Asian women & Indian women (both dot & feather).
    Did I miss any?

Don’t blow this out of proportion. You seem a bit insecure.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • MARLEY8 answered 6 years ago
    Regardless of what your husband likes or doesn't like, he shouldn't be talking to other woman. I mean really that would be my #1 worry right now.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Maddie answered 6 years ago
    You obviously do not understand your husband fully and it seems that there is a lack of trust and respect between you in the first place if you have 'snooped' to discover these porn sites, or if he is looking at them in the first place.

However, this is not the issue that your question addresses and i feel that you have a slightly narrow view of men's' tastes, or any other humans taste. Not all people's 'preferences' are set in stone and may change from time to time. they may vary as well as covering a broad range. Your husband may be attracted to you AND those who are black, this may be nothing to do with color, simply gender, you are after all, all female.

Anyway, i think the issue that you really need to address is why your husband is looking at these images of other woman in the first place (no matter what colour they are). Maybe it's time for a talk...
    • 3
    • Comment
  • infinite crisis 247 answered 6 years ago
    so, because your husband likes black women, then he should not like lebanese women? that doesn't make a lot of sense. maybe he chose to marry you because he fell in love with you as a person, not a nationality.

that being said, the fact that he is chatting online with other women (black or otherwise) is the bigger issue that you seemed to have glossed over. if he is cheating on you (and it sounds like he is at least conspiring to do so) that is what you need to address quickly, for the sake of your marriage and your sanity. it's time to step up to the plate and take action. stop being taken advantage of.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • martina answered 6 years ago
    I guess it is you since you are not black lol!
    Just ask him why he married you, if he likes black woman.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • gOOdgOOd answered 6 years ago
    When you say why does he like black women and I think he likes black women, you are pretty much showing us you are racist in a way. Your husband married YOU and so what if your husband watches "black porn" its just porn, its not real, he will never be with those women. Just like how some men watch big chested porn but are married to a flat chested girl. You are who he loves thats why he married you. He wants to spend the rest of his life with you, thats why he married you. There is nothing wrong with him but for you to come on here talking about black women in this way, there is soemthing wrong with you. Relax he loves you!!

Source(s):

Mixed, black and white young woman here....umm Anna Banana has a very good point. How are you a certain race and cannot spell it correctly!!!!!
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Belinda28 answered 6 years ago
    So what if he likes black women. Would you be saying the same thing if you had DD boobs and all the women he was looking at had A cup boobs? Would you be saying 'He likes small boobs, then why would he marry me??'. I doubt it.

I am white and my husband seems to have a thing for Indian porn...who cares, I think it is funny that he has a preference like that.

You problem is that he is talking to other women, not that the women are black or that he is watching porn.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• KSR answered 6 years ago
    Good question.. Why are you with him? If he hasn't cheated yet he is definitely on his way.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Research Girl! answered 6 years ago
    It's got nothing to do with you. If he liked big breasts would you feel threatened the same way? This may just be a part of his fantasy sex life and there is nothing wrong with people in a relationship having a fantasy sex life that does not include their partner. You need to be honest with him that you're feeling insecure about this. Don't be accusing, just share how you feel and let it go.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Ms. New day answered 6 years ago
    Could it be that he just watches porn. Everyone has a preference when they watch porn. Hell I do. My husband ( we're seperated ) cheated on me with white women or light skinned women. I am a light skinned woman myself. I did feel like I wasn't what he wanted then I just felt pissed off cause it REALLY isn't ABOUT who he was cheating with. Or what color they were. It's him. If you feel insecure about what he is doing then you know what to do. Handle that. Don't make it out to be a color thing and it isn't.

Source(s):

EXPERIENCE.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Me answered 6 years ago
    Because they are beautiful, like all races of women.I agree with another post you sound insecure, he married you because he loves you, that does not mean that as soon as he put that ring on your finger all other women in the world became unattractive to him. I mean seriously take a chill pill and enjoy being together. Do you still find other men attractive? Well then there ya go. No big deal.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sue B answered 6 years ago
    ask him why he married you then if your not black.

he must just prefer them, but maybe your beauty and charm got him hooked on lighter skin.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Colt answered 6 years ago
    No. It's just a taste for the exotic. A desire for variety. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • ? answered 6 years ago
    Your problem isn't about colour..it's about TRUST. My husband adored Japanese women...his pupils got big and his pulse rate increased whenever one was near. It didn't mean he didn't love Caucasian ME...it meant he was ATTRACTED! My husband, who was VERY good looking and very sexually addicted cheated on me throughout our marriage. He NEVER stopped loving me...and I never stopped having physical check-ups 'just in case'. It's about trust and acceptance. Marriage is NOT about fairy-tales; it's all about REAL people with HUGE issues. Color looms very small in the face of everything else. It's up to you two to work it out! By the way...spying on your husband by tracking his computer usage is NOT a good plan for a commitment on YOUR part. Be all you can be! Don't worry about the little stuff! Good luck and God bless!

Source(s):

40 years together til he died.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Chester™ answered 6 years ago
    I am black and i love middle eastern women. Ther's somethin about them that's so exotic. Hey, maybe we can trade with him. he can have my black wife and i can have you.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Valerie X Account #14 answered 6 years ago
    Put "blackface" on and do your best Al Jolson imitation!
    • 1
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock