How far has my computer mouse traveled in the 3 years I have had it?

Best Answer

I'd say around seven miles, if you're on four hours a day. Marked as interesting.

• John D

GREAT QUESTION!!! I really like it....

Lets take a look here.. If you roughly move your mouse 4 inches, everytime you use it. And We will say you are on the computer, roughly 4 hours a day... And in that 4 hours, we will say you move the mouse 200 times... thats roughly 800 inches a day X 365 days X 3 (years) = 876,000 inches... divided by 63,360 inches in a mile...would give you a rough estimate of 13.8 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(use this equation of sorts to plug in your estimates!)

COOL QUESTION!!!!

I hope this helps...

GOOD LUCK!

Take Care,

DK

maximum of them are thoroughly incorrect or a minimum of in part incorrect in case you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you could produce sufficient sound capacity to warmth one cup of coffee. relies upon on the quantity of capacity you place into "yelling" Human hair and fingernails proceed to advance after dying. no hair does not the exterior dehydrates inflicting it to shrivel exposing hair that became earlier decrease than the exterior the international's best amphibian is the huge salamander. it could advance as much as 5 feet. in length. nope its the chinese language large salamander (there are 2 species refferred to because of the fact the "gaint salamander" the different being the eastern large salamander) and that they are able to hit 6 feet long. A intercourse actuality for you: men, on conventional, think of roughly intercourse each and every 7 seconds. it is an city legend without evidence to back it up in any respect. and those are those i will see while not having to start up checking the solutions

356,233,204 feet, I have been watching you.

http://www.brothersoft.com/mouse-odometer-61548.ht...

Free Download Mouse Odometer 4.0

Mouse Odometer is a fun mouse tracking tool.

As far as you taken it.

tricky question