Bitter Water Test for Adultery? - Only in the 'Holy' Bible

The Bible also has a very good test for adultery - How to come to know a woman has committed adultery, in the book of Numbers, Ch. no.5 Verse No..11 to 31. I’ll just say in brief. It says that… ‘The priest should take holy water in a vessel, take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel - And that is the bitter water ‘And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed. A novel method of identifying whether a woman has committed adultery or not.

You know today in the world, there are thousands of cases pending in different parts of the world, in different courts of law - only on the assumption that someone has alleged that a woman has committed adultery.

Christians why do you not use this test for your wives?

Update:

Chris: You are still under that law, opn your Bible and read Mathew 5:17-18 - "Do no think that I [Jesus] came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill" Mathew 5:17

It is YOU who need to understand your Bible and the TRUTH.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Or use it on Bill Clinton back when he was still in office maybe?

Source(s): The Noble Qur'an http://www.allahsquran.com/ Prophet Muhammad http://www.rasoulallah.net/
  • 4 years ago

through fact the U. S. criminal gadget relies upon on tangible, scientific evidence of incorrect doing--confusing evidence. A "curse" isn't evidence. maximum probable, the "adulterous" lady defined in that passage shriveled worms or leprosy from the filthy water human beings have been pressured to drink for the period of the era wherein the Bible substitute into consolidated. bill Clinton substitute into caught with witness testimony and tangible info. As an adulterous bastard, he gained each and all of the punishment he deserved--on condition that he substitute into the president of this "great u . s . a .", he could have time-commemorated greater suited than to cheat on his spouse with an open-mouthed aide. it particularly is different from he did no longer have any previous political adventure. So, quickly, the Bible has no place interior the U.S. criminal gadget, and neither do its laughably illogic and silly "tests." The separation of Church and State applies each and each piece as lots to the court docket room because it does to the floor of the legislature.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Matthew 5:28 [Jesus] "But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Most people, if they are honest, have committed adultery based on Jesus' standards, which are perfect. Jesus fulfilled the law and this is why we so desperately need Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and to repent from our sins. Jesus is the only hope we have to be right with God.

• That must have been effective.

dust from the floor and a verbal curse.

what exactly went on in those temples?

Was the holy of holies that powerful?

I heard that both the blessed virgin and st joseph had to drink that water.

(another gospel not in the bible due to prudish monks)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That wasn't enough. Anyone can drink water with dust in it and it will do nothing.

The water was made holy by putting a tablet with the unpronounceable name of G-d into it. The holiness of G-d's name was what couldn't abide the impurity of a woman who had committed adultery.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Whose wouldn t convulse from drinking the "bitter water"? The dust from the floor must have contained a rat s nest of dried blood, animal hair, bits of decayed animal carcasses, who knows.

• 3 years ago

Bitter Water Bible

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't need to, my wife is very trustworthy. However, you can use it if you like.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.