aleisha_m asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am 20 pounds over weight!

I had my daughter a year ago in 2 weeks, I was 122 when I got pregnant and I delivered at 187 (i know cow right!) and I am at 144, I watch what I eat to an extent but my boyfriend can eat a whole pizza and be okay, so he is always eating unhealthy. I tell him I want to lose weight and he tells me I am fine, no I'm not, I am 20 pounds over weight still and she is almost a year old!! I work a full time job at a desk, and then get home and have Ayva to care for. Can you please help me, give some kind of help to help me lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ik what you mean! my boyfriend can eat what ever he wants and he has to exersize [army] i kinda wish someone would make me haha. i think guys just see you, if they love you they dont see extra weight. but if you want to lose weight eat 1200 calories per day and start of exersizeing a little bit each day. take your daughter for a walk in the stroler! the stroller adds weight and lets you lose more weight. fallow some of the ideas on my question and answer if you want.

<3Q

can someone answer mine too?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ant4h...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

google the mayo clinic diet....i lost 33 pounds in a little over 2 months

• 1 decade ago

Try SparkPeople.com. My name there is Tryin2Lose2. I have lost 34 lbs. using it and I slack sometimes, so I could have actually losted more by now. It's also free.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.