Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Did anyone ever tell you that you will be judged by the company you associate with?

Based on that premise being valid, how can anyone possibly vote for Obama?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

yes, my parents told me that when i was very young. my mother also told me, when i started dating, to watch how a guy treeated his mother because that is how he would treat you after some time. both proved to be really good advice.

Obama is conflicted about his mother and he harbored a lot of resentment. his father had eith other chldren by various women. how hard that must have been to accept yet, in Dreams of my Father, he made him pretty much a hero. this was not the case. if you study Sr.'s background. he was a bigimist, an achocolic and a womanizers who abandond all his children.

Obama's radical associations are well documented. one only has to do some research. i easily found these to share with people:

ACLU,

MoveOn.org,

Democracy Alliance,

Media Matters,

America Coming Together [ACT],

America Votes, Center For American Progress [CAP],

New Progressive Coalition, Catalist,

The above only scratches the surface with regard to the machine that George Soros and his associates have built with financial assistance. George Soros and his associates are prepared to spend billions on Obama and these oranizations. that is the real reason Obama refused public financing in case your wondered. here they are:

ACORN

AFL-CIO

AFSCME , Alliance for Retired Americans

Association of Trial,

Lawyers of America,

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Campaign for America's Future

Clean Water Action

Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund

Democracy for America

EMILY's List

The Human Rights Campaign

League of Conservation Voters

League of United Latin American Citizens

Music for America

NAACP National Voter Fund

NARAL Pro-Choice America

National Education Association

National Jewish Democratic Council

NDN

Planned Parenthood Action Fund

Progressive Majority

Service Employees International Union

Sierra Club

The Media Fund

USAction

Working America

21st Century Democrats

http://www.pipelinenews.org/index.cfm?page=georges...

Mr. Obama has been endorsed by those who have terrorist organizations that they served

James " Yousef" Yee, (Former Army Muslim chaplain at Guantanamo,who was charged with espionage while serving there.)

William Ayers (Weatherman Underground bomber, unrepentant domestic terrorist)

(Member Communist Party USA, Early mentor to Obama)

Jeremiah Wright (Black Liberation militant, racist, and Pastor)

Tony Rezko (Corrupt Financier, ties to Terror Financing)

Louis Farrakhan (Nation of Islam Leader, racist, anti-American)

Hamas Terrorist Organization (Islamic Terrorist Organization)

Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades (Islamic Terror Organization)

Raila Odinga (Fundamental Islamic Candidate, Kenya, Obama’s Cousin)

Daniel Ortega (Marxist Sandinista Leader. Nicaragua

Raul Castro (Hard-line Communist Leader, Communist Party Illinois (US Communist Political Party)

Socialist Party USA (Marxist Socialist Political Party)

Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi, Libyan dictator (he said that-

Obama should be proud of his Muslim heritage)

The New Black Panther Party (Black Militant Organization, anti-American and racist

Hugo Chavez, socialist president (dictator)

Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’top political adviser in the Gaza Strip

George Soros, who has vowed to redefine America

DSA (Democratic Socialists of America)

Rashid Khalidi, former PLO functionary took a job at Columbia University

America, George Soros, and the Shadow Party

this sounds like a sci-fi actions thriller but remember, the communist hav been trying to inflitrate kAmerica since the 1930's.

http://lighthousepatriotjournal.wordpress.com/2008...

I'll answer the same way I always do. Then why did you vote for Dick Cheney with his relationship with Saddam Hussein? And why did you vote for Bush, who continues to have a relationship with the Saudis, even though they supplied the majority of the 9/11 hijackers? If you want to apply a criteria to one person, you must apply the same to others.

If there's a strong reason to imagine that someone is residing a existence-form that could no longer Christian, countless tries to the contact are made. no human being is going to easily up and disfellowship someone because they have not been to conferences later on. i'm sorry that the brothers did not make extra of an attempt to the contact you and note what help will be presented. we stay in a international of imperfect human beings and oftentimes that imperfection falls on us very personally from relatives, pals, and Christian acquaintances. I had an really puzzling difficulty that befell to me in a congregation in Virginia about 19 years in the past. yet i realized that it grow to be their fault and by no potential mine. So when I moved to a special state, i determined i grow to be no longer likely to enable their mistake impact something of my existence. Jehovah must have commonly used my determination, because 2 Witnesses referred to as on us the day when we were given to the recent state, even even as the transferring van grow to be sitting interior the driveway. even as both sisters got here in, we did not actually have adequate furniture unloaded for each body to sit. i will not inform you the shortcoming of help that grow to be obtrusive in Virginia. (no longer something hostile to Virginia - a alluring state). It grow to be so undesirable that the congregation lost our "files". yet Jehovah has more suitable than made up for it interior the previous 18 years, with untold advantages. (study my profile). he's the only we favor to thrill and he sees our hearts. in case your heart is with the reality, step lower back into the congregation. Jehovah will tender your course. I talk from adventure.

Actually, nobody has ever told me that. On the contrary, I was taught that "guilt by association" is a presumption employed only by scoundrels and half-wits.

I try to associate with all sorts of people, and to learn as much as I can from each of them. To do otherwise would make me an "elitist," would it not?

Your words:

Do you want me to 'associate' with a lot of old, narrow-minded dinosaurs?

No, thanks. Washington is full of them.

Time for change!

The libs' are right about one thing, Obama is transcendent. Not even the knowledge that results from the preponderance of evidence is enough to dissuade his supporters

No and if you have it should it should have been you will be judged by the content of your actions not your words. As far as friends Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

These libs don't even believe what Obama writes in his own books.

• C.S.

So what do McCain's connections with Tom Delay, Abramoff, Charles Keating say about how we should judge him?

Yes, I was told that when I was a child by my parents. So based on that, that is one of the reasons I am voting for OBAMA.