Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

When working as a waitress can you wear jewelery?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Its usually best to find out the employer's policy, but the majority of places only allow simple earrings (for women!!) and a wedding ring.

Watches, bracelets and dangly earrings are usually no-no's.

The reasons are usually for safety and that the owners do not want any sort of unnecessary distractions for the diners.

• 1 decade ago

Hey , i am a waitress and usually i am aloud to wear at least a few pieces of jewelery such as earings ( usualy only studs ), i am also aloud to wear 1 or 2 rings and a braclet , health and safety says you should'nt but it depends on whether or not your employer lets you

• 1 decade ago

Well most places don't really care if you have jewelry but for me i work a corporate places where they frown on "flair" as they would call it. You could only have on set of earings in. Only have a watch. No necklaces, or rings.

• 1 decade ago

When you get hired they will usually give you a dress code sheet if it's a national chain.

I know at certain places they are very strict.

Source(s): Friend works at Red Robin and can't wear jewelry.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it is better not to. Because u need to be busy with serving, not busy handling jewellery! Honestly, u still can put make-up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.