Which Wii games should I actually buy?

Question title... This is like games I should actually buy, like real games with real money from a store, like Guitar Hero since downloading Guitar Hero doesn't give you the Guitar and Wii Fit cause you need the board to play it. So the question is which Wii games should I actually buy? I heard somewhere that you... show more Question title... This is like games I should actually buy, like real games with real money from a store, like Guitar Hero since downloading Guitar Hero doesn't give you the Guitar and Wii Fit cause you need the board to play it. So the question is which Wii games should I actually buy? I heard somewhere that you should get a real copy of Super Smash Bros or something to play online and stuff... I don't know.
Update: Most of you don't understand the question... I can play most of the games you listed just fine with fake copies such as Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario. I was just asking if there were any games I really should buy because it may like require a unique game ID or it has extra stuff that comes with... show more Most of you don't understand the question... I can play most of the games you listed just fine with fake copies such as Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario. I was just asking if there were any games I really should buy because it may like require a unique game ID or it has extra stuff that comes with it like the guitar in guitar hero.