Which Wii games should I actually buy?

Question title... This is like games I should actually buy, like real games with real money from a store, like Guitar Hero since downloading Guitar Hero doesn't give you the Guitar and Wii Fit cause you need the board to play it. So the question is which Wii games should I actually buy? I heard somewhere that you should get a real copy of Super Smash Bros or something to play online and stuff... I don't know.

Most of you don't understand the question... I can play most of the games you listed just fine with fake copies such as Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario. I was just asking if there were any games I really should buy because it may like require a unique game ID or it has extra stuff that comes with it like the guitar in guitar hero.

Best Answer

Good Wii games you should get:

Okami: Okami wii is a port of the game Okami for the PS2, which came out in 2006. It won game of the year in 2006, so obviously, it's a great game. Its graphics are considered to be some of the best ever. The graphics are supposed to look like a japanese water color painting. I own this game and I would definitely put it in the top 5 videogames I've ever played, I even think that it might be the best game I've ever played. Another big plus about it is that it only cost $40 since it's a port of a game. It's also worth it because it has at least 40 hours of gameplay, which is more than most games, I'm done with the game and I have more than 60 hours. In the game, you fight as the japanese godess Amaterasu in the form of a white wolf, you try to save the ficticious land of Nippon(which is the Japanese word for Japan) from the evil monsters that overtaking it. Okami will keep you playing after you beat the game because there are many collectibles such as treasures, fish, and 100 stray beads. So overall, Okami is worth it because you save $10, and you get a fun, long game that has beautiful graphics that no game has ever matched.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: Brawl is a fighting game where you fight as nintendo characters and a few third party characters. It has a decent story mode, and good graphics, but it's biggest positive is its multiplayer. You can spend hours playing with your friends and not get bored of it at all. The biggest negative of the game in my opinion is its online play, it has no leaderboards or point system, and it's so concerned with privacy, that it doesn't even let you see the names of the people you are playing against. Also, it sometimes takes a long time for the game to find anyone for you to play against.

Mario Strikers: Strikers is a soccer game where you play as various nintendo characters. In my opinion, it has the best online mode out of all of the Wii games made so far. Its online mode has a points system and it gives you a rank, so you know how you stack up against other players. It always quickly finds you other people to play. The only problem is that sometimes it has a little bit of lag.

Boom Blox: In Boom Blox, you basically go through over 300 levels of trying to knock down structures made out of blocks. Some of the levels can be extremely easy, while others take a lot of thinking and strategy to beat. It also has a mode where you can make your own block structures. I've never actually played this game, but it gets really good reviews.

Mario Kart Wii: Mario Kart Wii is an extremely fun racing game where you race as nintendo characters in either go-karts or motorcycles. It has a long grand prix mode that will give you a decent amount gameplay, pretty good graphics, and very creative race courses. One big plus abot this game is the amount of controller combinationations you can use to play this game. You can use the Wii wheel, which comes with the game, you can use a gamecube controller, a wiimote with a nuchchuk, the wiimote by itself, or the classic controller. One of the biggest pluses about this game is it's online mode. It quickly finds you people to race, it the most lag free online mode out of all the wii games' online modes, and it has a point system so you can monitor your progress.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: This is another adventure game with many collectibles to keep you playing after you beat the game. It also has many hours of gameplay like Okami.

Super Mario Galaxy: This is another Mario game that follows the Bowser kidnaps Peach Mario comes to the rescue storyline. In this game you go through a bunch of different planets as Mario trying to collect all of the stars in the game. This game is similar somewhat similar to Super Mario 64, so if you liked that game, you'll like this. To many, this is considered the best wii game so far.

Other good Wii games:

Zack and Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure(only $10-$20)

Metriod Prime 3: Courrption

No More Heroes

Resident Evil 4(only $30)

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Redsteel

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Guitar Hero 3

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

Super Paper Mario

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Get: Guitar Hero,Super Mario Galaxy,Mario Kart Wii,Twilight Princess,Red Steel and Wii Play

Wii has a lot of fun games geared for younger kids, and the games will probably be a lot of fun for your husband (and you, if you're so inclined). It's also the most affordable of the three if you want to buy new. There's not much standing unless there's a sports-like game involved, like WiiSports or WiiPlay, which may or may not come with it. There's a lot of arm-motion involved with certain games like bowling or cow-racing, but it's a lot of fun, and some games really don't require any more physical activity than pushing a button and moving the joystick. I love the Wii, and I'm 39. My daughter is 15, and we love our video-games. It's a good way to keep connected and have fun, and, since I play too, I know the kind of games she's playing. I also have a PS2, and I love that for my older RPG's like Dark Cloud and Kingdom Hearts, but I have to say I play the Wii way more.

For online play, you should definitely check out:

Super Smash Bros

Mario Kart Wii

Mario Strikers Charged

Battalion Wars 2

Other good games:

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Super Mario Galaxy

Boom Blox

Ghost Squad

House of the Dead 2 & 3

No More Heroes

super mario Galaxy super paper mario

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime

resident evil 4

Guitar Hero 3

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

mario stricker charged

but first rent them u might not like some of them

BEST Wii GAMES

1.Resident Evil 4

2.Super Smash Bros.

3.Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

4.Metroid Prime

5.BoobBlox

6.Okami

7.Mario Kart

well first rent a game to see if u like it!!!! Family Video is very cheap!!!!

i was thinking guitar hero aro smith!!!! (it comes with a guitar)

Why dont you start a subscription to Gamefly. Its a game renting company so you can rent before you buy.

All of them. Why pirate games? Buy them one time, and you get the case, manual, and game. You also get the good feeling that you aren't breaking the law.

Really, just buy your games. Please.

well virtual console games are good buys