promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 1 decade ago

Spiritually speaking does constant proof of no god from science drive Christians insane ?

Here we have a classic example of a Catholic who was a part of the Army Bio-warfare research sending out anthrax laced letters killing 5 and making 17 others sick while putting huge numbers of people at risk . This program was started after WW2 ended by another good christian Douglas Mac Arthur { " there are no atheists in foxholes " While never being in one himself so how would he know ? } Mac Arthur also reactivated the mercenary Doctors from unit 731 as " The green cross " in Korea to carry on their hellacious experiments again . Both links provided are free of viruses and contain information about these incidents one is utube about 731 and the Americans , British and Chinese murdered there the other a Wiki article on Bruce Ivins .

Update 3:

Sorry Patsworth only 4% of US scientists are theists and worldwide the percentage drops to 3% .

Update 4:

Peapod Christians tend to a lower useful education level and non acceptance of portions of what they see everyday . Microbiology would really strain belief and this one case is ARMY which is Bigoted against non-Christians as a matter of government policy . Putting weapons of mass destruction in the hands of suicidal children so to speak . If Mac Arthur had been a moral man he would have had all participants of 731 tried and executed as well as working towards a worldwide ban on such weapons .

Update 5:

flipsmum that site is filled with typical babble speak and has nothing to do with real science as the congenital idiot who came up with that objection didn't understand either the second law of evolution . Try learning some real science instead of listening to babbling idiots like Kent Hovind who never took a science course in his life and taught " high school science for 15 years " at a creationist baptist school .

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No,

Christians are too stupid to realise that science and the Bible/God are mutually exclusive.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I have to agree with Mama bear on this one. So far not one single atheist has proved anything. Yes their are crack pots out there who call themselves Christians....but obviously they aren't!! God will judge them right along with the Atheists.

Oh and I'm a Christian, and the more sciences learns the more proof there is of God - Evolution is simply not feasible. One major problem is the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. (see link below)

• 1 decade ago

Science proves daily there is a God, since mankind cannot make even a one cell organism on his own. God created the universe out of nothing and until man takes nothing and makes something I am thinking God has it all under control.

Just recently they discovered that bacteria formed at the exact time that the earth was formed, through rock formation.. since the odds of that happening is off the probability charts I am betting God had something to do with it.

• 1 decade ago

Okra is one of the slimiest, nastiest vegetables around. Only good flash-fried in batter from a fresh pick! Bleah.

So far, not one single Athiest has proved that God does not exist. You have nothing to drive me crazy WITH, except a lunatic that masqueraded as a Catholic. Again, no proof. Counterfeits don't disprove the existence of reality.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe in science and God because God is the greatest scientist ever...just look at our circulatory system

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't understand. His biography says that he has a Ph.D. in microbiology. Haven't we atheists been saying that Christians are not educated in science? So, have we atheists been lying, or is this guy secretly an atheist?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here we always thought that Cleopatra was the Queen of denial .

• 1 decade ago

How are these proof of no God? Has there ever even been such proof? There are many scientists who believe in God.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

I'm Christian and I believe both in Science and God--they are not mutually exclusive.

• 1 decade ago

Your rant has nothing to do with your totally nonsensical question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.