hey we wanna watch a scary movie and.....we cant think of any good ones...help?!?

we watched vacancy last night and we liked it..

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Holy ****--- have i got the movies for you. now look all the movies i list up on google and pick one, but ill tell you a few good thriller and horror movies.

Boo- About a group of teens who enter a hospital thats haunted on the seventh flour, scared me **** less and i would have to say 4/5.

The Ring - Amazing movie,, you watch a scary movie, and in seven days a creeper named Samara pops outa your tv scares you **** less and you dead. 4/5

Blaire Witch Project- Holy **** don't even get me started. My friend went to this when he was high on marijuana, and he cried and went satanic. Its also an amazing movie. 5/5

30 Days Of Night- More of a thriller and gore fest you will sit on the edge of your seat through out the whole movie. 4/5

One Missed Call - Zomg this movie is by far one of the greatest movies ever made, great acting and a great story line. 5/5

I hope this list helps you out.

Source(s): Seen all the movies all amazing
  • 4 years ago

Watch Free Movies Online

• 1 decade ago

I, too, loved VACANCY. There are a LOT of good scary movies out there. If you're looking for something a bit more obscure, check out the French thriller THEM, which is about a couple in a huge house being invaded in the middle of the night. It holds your attention without having to watch a bunch of bloody/dismembered corpses throughout.

Good luck choosing. Like I said, there are a lot to choose from.

• 1 decade ago

For classics, watch "The Exorcist". Even to this day, it is still known to be the most disturbing and scariest movie of all time. "The Shining" is also chilling and "Silence of the Lambs" will keep you on the edge, much like "Vacancy."

If you liked "Vacancy", try watching "8 mm" or something a little newer, try seeing "30 Nights of Darkness".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Creature Feature-Deep Rising

Real Horror- Sixth Sense

Gorey- Street Trash

Lame- Blair Witch

• Watch Jeepers Creepers

• 1 decade ago

the descend

the saw collection

emily rose is my favorite creepy/ scary movie that will keep you up all night.

the exorcist

the shinning

poltergeist

jaws

open water

the serpent and the rainbow

the original texas chainsaw massacre

the ring part 1

silence of the lambs

the hills have eyes

the omen 1976 version

rosemarys baby the original

all those are really good horror movies that wont disappoint.

• 1 decade ago

Any of the Halloween movies, Friday the 13th, more recent Scream movies. The best of all time The Exorcist. Almost forgot Omen. GoodLuck, Be55ie

Source(s): love movie watching
  • 4 years ago

You should watch Devil, it's not really scary. I liked it. My soul to take wasn't scary. Mirrors was some what scary. As for Paranormal Activity 2 and Mirrors 2 i haven't seen those.

• 1 decade ago

The Grudge

The Ring

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.