Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what are 5 things you might do if the gas station across town lowered their prices to $.23 cents a gallon?

• Bella
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't be selling my most favorite car in the entire world (Jeep Liberty), I would have taken the graduation road trip I've been planning for years, I'd be able to take the boat out more often, I could still take joy rides, and I wouldn't have run out of gas on the side of the road today because I'm too da mn poor to fill up my tank. Whoo. Great question by the way.

I live in a small town and the only station for miles is about 100 meters from my house, so I wouldn't do anything except go over and get the tank filled up.

Faint

Get up and

Fill up all 3 of my cars

Call everyone I know and tell them to fill up too

Take a picture of the sign that said $.23/gal

the concept is actual however the quantity each station makes varies by ability of region and comeptition and by ability of the quantity they make from different revenues, they actually make little or no on gasoline. 10 cents on a three $ gallon of gasoline is a in basic terms 3% earnings to teh gasoline station proprietor left to pay expeses etc from ' Now as to gasoline fees interior the U. S.- they're notably extra reasonably priced than most of the civilizead international and that's in spite of taxes of fifty-70cents according to gallon. And in what's reported as adjusted for inflation funds ( ie each 365 days inflation makes a dollor worht much less so a dollar final 365 days woudl purchase an identical thinga s a million.04 this 365 days)- in 1964 funds gastoday is extra reasonably priced than in 1974.. in case you translate 1974 pricesin to todays funds we woudl be paying something like 6 greenbacks a gallon as to grease company salary they could look severe because of the finished funds earned . yet there relatively earnings ratio/Margin( the % according to dollar of revenues they make as earnings) is in step with maximum coporations- for evey dollar in revenues they have in revenues they earn approximately 8 -10 cents in salary - fantastically much like all human beings else. So there is not any value gouging and profiterring variety the huge undesirable oil agencies ( however theer could be sommmmme from the mid east opec countries who sell them the uncooked oil). occasion in case you have been merchandising a bag of chips for a million.00 you may probable make earnings of roughly 8 cents... so in case you in basic terms sell one bag in 365 days then your profiit in entire funds is small yet nonetheless 8%- in case you sell a million bags ( like they sell billions of gallons of gasoline) your earnings value ,8% continues to be the $eighty,000.00 examine it out under

buy a couple 18 wheelers to haul some big tanks of it over. even with the cost of them expending gas like crazy, i'd be $aving money for years!

• ?

fill up all four of the cars at our house 5 times! and then drive it up

nothing you can prove

and it Wouldnt involve a lighter, 1000 gallons of gas, me, a oil company, and a cigarette company

Go into a catatonic shock.