What are some good games for the Nintendo Wii? Tell me your favorite. (10pts)

I just got a Wii today XD but I dont know what any of the games are or what you do. Im not as into plotline games, but just tell me your favorite(s) and what you do in them. Ill choose best answer.

THANKS!

Best Answer

Good Wii games you should get:

Okami: Okami wii is a port of the game Okami for the PS2, which came out in 2006. It won game of the year in 2006, so obviously, it's a great game. Its graphics are considered to be some of the best ever. The graphics are supposed to look like a japanese water color painting. I own this game and I would definitely put it in the top 5 videogames I've ever played, I even think that it might be the best game I've ever played. Another big plus about it is that it only cost $40 since it's a port of a game. It's also worth it because it has at least 40 hours of gameplay, which is more than most games, I'm done with the game and I have more than 60 hours. In the game, you fight as the japanese godess Amaterasu in the form of a white wolf, you try to save the ficticious land of Nippon(which is the Japanese word for Japan) from the evil monsters that overtaking it. Okami will keep you playing after you beat the game because there are many collectibles such as treasures, fish, and 100 stray beads. So overall, Okami is worth it because you save $10, and you get a fun, long game that has beautiful graphics that no game has ever matched.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: Brawl is a fighting game where you fight as nintendo characters and a few third party characters. It has a decent story mode, and good graphics, but it's biggest positive is its multiplayer. You can spend hours playing with your friends and not get bored of it at all. The biggest negative of the game in my opinion is its online play, it has no leaderboards or point system, and it's so concerned with privacy, that it doesn't even let you see the names of the people you are playing against. Also, it sometimes takes a long time for the game to find anyone for you to play against.

Mario Strikers: Strikers is a soccer game where you play as various nintendo characters. In my opinion, it has the best online mode out of all of the Wii games made so far. Its online mode has a points system and it gives you a rank, so you know how you stack up against other players. It always quickly finds you other people to play. The only problem is that sometimes it has a little bit of lag.

Boom Blox: In Boom Blox, you basically go through over 300 levels of trying to knock down structures made out of blocks. Some of the levels can be extremely easy, while others take a lot of thinking and strategy to beat. It also has a mode where you can make your own block structures. I've never actually played this game, but it gets really good reviews.

Mario Kart Wii: Mario Kart Wii is an extremely fun racing game where you race as nintendo characters in either go-karts or motorcycles. It has a long grand prix mode that will give you a decent amount gameplay, pretty good graphics, and very creative race courses. One big plus abot this game is the amount of controller combinationations you can use to play this game. You can use the Wii wheel, which comes with the game, you can use a gamecube controller, a wiimote with a nuchchuk, the wiimote by itself, or the classic controller. One of the biggest pluses about this game is it's online mode. It quickly finds you people to race, it the most lag free online mode out of all the wii games' online modes, and it has a point system so you can monitor your progress.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: This is another adventure game with many collectibles to keep you playing after you beat the game. It also has many hours of gameplay like Okami.

Super Mario Galaxy: This is another Mario game that follows the Bowser kidnaps Peach Mario comes to the rescue storyline. In this game you go through a bunch of different planets as Mario trying to collect all of the stars in the game. This game is similar somewhat similar to Super Mario 64, so if you liked that game, you'll like this. To many, this is considered the best wii game so far.

Other good Wii games:

Zack and Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure(only $10-$20)

Metriod Prime 3: Courrption

No More Heroes

Resident Evil 4(only $30)

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Redsteel

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Guitar Hero 3

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

Super Paper Mario

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Super Smash Bors Brawl

Super Mario Galaxy

Zelda Twilight Prnicess

Mario Galaxy Paper Mario Mart Cart Mario Party Rayman 1 and 2 Cooking Mama all good family games my hubby likes the Bigs Resident Evil Nomore Heros Scarface

Wii Sports

Wario Ware! - Smooth Moves.

It's a collection of mini-games - they use the fun-ness of the wii controller Alot - like, sometimes you'll have to hold the controller like it's an umbrella - or sometimes you'll have to hold it on top of your head!

that and Mario Kart for the wii!! Mario Kart is a winner on Any console. I've played all'a them. love them all.

and of course - wii sports. but i think that comes with the wii anyways.. (at least, it used to)

Guitar Hero3

Guitar Hero:Aerosmith

MarioKart is fun, and there is this game called Wario's Smooth Moves that is freaking hilarious. It's a bunch of minigames, but it's just so weird it is certainly worth checking out. And the sports are always fun. Just thought I'd give you a couple of suggestions:)

The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess

SO FUN

you have to make your way through a whole city, and you can go on boat rides, and do fun stuff but you also get tasks from the village people.

my favorite thing is snowboarding because you race against a snow monster down the mountain. its soooo fun! try it!

Source(s): my friend lets me play her wii like every day

Has to be Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I mean where else can you get a four way fight between Link, Pit, Kirby, and Luigi in an underground lava pit?

Super Smash Brothers Brawl ...FOR THE WIN!!!!

most fun party multiplayer or solo fighting game ever so many game plays its just frickin awesome