Should i give this guy a chance?

im 15, i got drunk with a good friend (a) and his friend(b) well b was very very trashed and stoned, and i was rather drunk. Things went a little further than i would like, im a pretty good girl, the "shy and sweet" type so im pretty guilty. I hadnt even had my first kiss before that. He said he wanted to... show more im 15, i got drunk with a good friend (a) and his friend(b)
well b was very very trashed and stoned, and i was rather drunk.
Things went a little further than i would like, im a pretty good girl,
the "shy and sweet" type so im pretty guilty. I hadnt even had my first kiss before that.

He said he wanted to hang out with me again sober, so we went to the mall and he brought his friend (c). we ended up just holding hands and his arm around me on the bench, and a kiss on the cheek, ect.

when i got home, (a) sent me a message saying that he felt bad, he probably should have warned me that (b) was the "biggest D*ck EVER when it comes to keeping to one girl"

hes really funny and really sweet to me.
i know that this isnt going to end well... its gonna end in tears.
is it worth the heartbreak? should i give him a chance?
should i just go out with him to gain experience?
things that come to mind are

"better to have loved and lost then to not have loved at all"
"every wrong guy is just practice for the right one"

are these true for me? should i go out with him almost sure that im going to get hurt?

this is tearing me apart. i could use some advice.

i really do like him though.
Update: thanks for the lectures, but id really like some advice.