General advice on travelling/moving to South Africa

I'm an 18 year old white male who lives in England, im well educated and im currently working quite a well paid job for my age. im getting the urge to emmigrate to a different country - South Africa to be exact (cape town/johannesburg/strand). I want to travel there first to see what its like and try to find some... show more I'm an 18 year old white male who lives in England, im well educated and im currently working quite a well paid job for my age. im getting the urge to emmigrate to a different country - South Africa to be exact (cape town/johannesburg/strand). I want to travel there first to see what its like and try to find some work and possibly even move there. I am aware of South Africa's background and stability and it does'nt put me off at all. Can I get some advice on what it would be like for me to travel there - any likely problems i may encounter in the process of travelling and finding work? The thing that's most appealing to me is house prices, I feel Britain is becoming too expensive for me and I don't see myself here in the future. I would do anything to fit in to the culture and become a hard-working member of South African society. Thanks :)
Update: i was thinking of making quite a bit of money here first before going over there. I hope discrimination isnt that bad in SA :(