Survey: Did you ever get bitten by a spider? did it hurt?

I just did, tiny black spider was on my arm, shook it off but it did bite and is red & sore.

Appreciate your answers & thanks for taking the time.

Thanks everyone, am in Ireland, so am ok but did bite me.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If you watch a spider closely, when they're afraid they often bite.

Luckily for us in the UK their fangs aren't big enough to penetrate the skin.

Where in the world are you?

• Nope, but a friend of mine has been bitten 3 times and he said it didn't feel good any of the times he got bitten.

You need to go see a doctor, spider bites are serious business, and will get pretty bad if you don't, he's had to have all 3 of his bites drained and it wasn't any fun for him each time.

We all have. For me, I've been stuck by a scorpion (no, really) and bitten by a tick, which are both Arachnids. As for spiders, I don't think so, but I think we're all bitten by tiny little micro spiders engineered to annoy you by the CIA.

• Yeah, I was bitten by a black widow spider. That hurt (well I was 10 back then everything hurt) but anyways I had to get medicine for it so I wouldn't have died. So, maybe you should go to the doctor to see if you got bit by one too. Sorry my answer wasn't all that great...but, I tried.

Source(s): Personal experience

Nope,never

• Nathan

Yes, once. Very painful. A doctor visit and some muscle relaxers took care of it.

• .

Yes, I have actually. It did hurt too. Hope your arm gets better dear. Big hugs. <3

No, don't have nasty spiders here, only the two legged ones.

Nope not yet! And i am hoping never

yeah l have a few times and you don,t usually feel it untill it gets itchy and then you notice it