What Kind of Spider is this?

was taking my dogs out to do their business after being gone for a couple hours, it was around 11:30 at night, and almost walked straight into this huge spider web, and spider, that was not there before I left. With it's legs stretched out it is the size of a silver dollar, the legs are black and tan, but the... show more was taking my dogs out to do their business after being gone for a couple hours, it was around 11:30 at night, and almost walked straight into this huge spider web, and spider, that was not there before I left.
With it's legs stretched out it is the size of a silver dollar, the legs are black and tan, but the bottom part of them is red. It has a black triangle on it's back with a small white dot in it. It also has 2 small "horns" below the triangle. I live in Lake Tahoe. Anyone have a clue? I have searched all over the internet, and not seen anything like it.

Thanks!!!
Update: It is not a black widow or a violin spider, I believe it may be some kind of orb, whatever it is it's big and scary looking.