what is your favorite movie of all time?

I have about 100 top favorite movies and a top 10 list and I could only narrow it down to two if I had too I could not say what would be my number one! only!

I remember a old old movie made for t.v. called pearls and lace I think that was the name any one heard of that one.

I love pay it for ward thanks for reminding me of it! :)

Favorite Answer

I have a number of favorite movies, so it is very difficult to pick just one. My favorite of all time is probably Doctor Zhivago, but The Notebook, Away from Her, As Good As It Gets, Forrest Gump, Philadelphia, First Knight, Silence of the Lambs, Hearts in Atlantis, The Green Mile are also favorites. I tend to like movies with Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Jack Nicholson, Anthony Hopkins or Sean Connery.

A Clockwork Orange

Blues Brothers

I love so many...

Signs

Shawshank Redemption

The Stand

How To Make An American Quilt

The Deep End of The Ocean

Final Destination

• I'm certain that most of you have never even heard of this one but it's My Fav>"Seven Minutes In Heaven"...Starring a 15~yr.~old Jennifer Connelly("Dark Water""Blood Diamond","Career Opportunities",Requiem For A Dream","House Of Sand And Fog","Labyrinth","A Beautiful Mind",....Etc..)~She's my Fav Actress/Person/Celebrity on this Planet.☺☺☺I also love All of Johnny Depps Works as well as Gerard Butler**=Sizzlin">Gerard is the "King" in "300"&he's the dead husband in "P.S.I Love You"...etc..

Arsenic and Old Lace

Uhn..

It'll have to be Howl's Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki. (I don't know if there were any other Howl's Moving Castle movies.. It was a book at first.)

The part where the town is being bombed kinda stresses me out, but the rest of the movie makes up for it.

Never Ending Story

Hands down.

Citizen Kane.