Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why do shia don't understand that they are so wrong?

They say that they are fallowing the QUORAN

but in the QUORAN ALLAH never said to worship tombs as they do in Kerala and cut themselves, and their imams thing as well, this is so strange...

They are completely lost and more from this ayatolah Khomeini who they accept the transexual gender thing as well and so many nasties things (with children)... this Khomeini did want to confuse them or what, some say that he was working with jews back in his exhil to france ...

Are they blind why don't they follow normaly the QUORAN?

**I hope many of these shia will understand and find the truth and will become Sunni which is the truth!

Update:

actually we have the same QURAN but they add and change things....

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Shias do not follow Quran. They claim that Quran is pretty hard to understand and only their Imams could understand it therefore it is not possible for the follower to follow Quran. On the other hand, Allah told in Quran that He made it easy to understand.

Allah has promised that Quran has been made easy to understand. The following verse is repeated 4 times in Surah Qamar (54:17, 54:22, 54:32, 54:40)

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Why Shia Islam Is Wrong

• Joanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Shia is a group of muslims that obsess in Muhamad's Saw descendant. it is form when the 3rd election for khalifah of khulafa' Ar-rasyidin. Where both Uthman and Ali got the same result, but then Uthman became the leader So this make Ali's supporter angry and form a group called shia and deny qualifications of all Muhammad's friends that became khalifa before and that time....this story is long so just this I can tell.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

omg, I am a shia and that really hurt, why sunni brothers hate us so much and why some shia can't answer correctly just like our prophets and imams told us ..

first, about the quran, we change it? who told you that? I invite all of you come to our house or mosque and check our qur'an, is exactly the same ..

and worshiping tombs and grave? thats absolute nonsense, did a shia itself told you that he worship tombs and grave, i don't know, its like I told you that you worship the holy Kaaba, we all now that no one is worshiping kaaba, its same for our imam grave, just like our prophet holy shrine,

omg, how can a muslim accept transexual gender, whoooa

and we shia (exept some extremist and there are sunni extremist too) we don't hate sunni, we consider sunni as our brother, we call them "followers of sunnate Rassol"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MoeZ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Shia's don't worship tombs, that's just you being blind and listening to everything you are being told. If anyone is worshiping a tomb, it is wrong. The problem is Shia's often want to pray BESIDE gravesites of the imams, or the prophet. But stupid stories twisted that into what you are saying.

No one is suppose to cut themselves, it is a sin in islam, but shiites do it because they are recreating the suffering of Imam Hussein. it's wrong, but that is not a Shiites belief.

The Imam's thing is too long to be discussed over yahoo answers.

And why do you believe that Khomeini is the figurehead of Shiite Islam? When did Shiites EVER accept transexuals?

You are just as closed minded as any other religious zealot of any religion. Read a book and listen to more than what your annoyed family members are lying to you about.

• Kobra6 years agoReport

Go to hell you b****. Shias are wrong cant u see that! They nearly kill themselves which is completly stupid! Blind dog!

• 1 decade ago

Sister,

I don't think we have the ability to judge shia's... but to be fair, if you read one of the prophets' hadith (PBUH) he actually says something about;

'those of you that put muslims into groups (shia, sunni, wahaabi etc...) are not true muslims yourself.'

Only Allah (SWT) can judge mankind and our interpretations. Check that hadith out

• 6 years ago

SHIA R ORIGINAL MUSLIMS. SUNNIS R THOSE WHO CONEVERTED TO ISLAM.

• Odd about having the same quran with them adding and changing things, I've heard the same about the bible with the Catholics and Protestants. Whose to say who is right and who is wrong.

• Dragon
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Personally I think your both arguing over a failing idea.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why are you so sure your "QUORAN" is god's word? perhaps it is you who needs to "find the truth", and not condemn others

• ...Show all comments
    • Taybzz6 years agoReport

i agree with you Kobra but your not extacly setting a good example are you??if you are a muslim then you would never swear so stop contradicting yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.