Hypothetical survey about a news reporter

Scenario: You are part of a crack team of investigative reporters. Yesterday you are called a 'crybaby' by a listener, today you are told "you are a 'reporter'" and not meaning in the good way. Do you : 1) pack it in and say forget it, not being paid enough to take this abuse (you are not being paid BTW) or 2)... show more Scenario: You are part of a crack team of investigative reporters. Yesterday you are called a 'crybaby' by a listener, today you are told "you are a 'reporter'" and not meaning in the good way.
Do you :
1) pack it in and say forget it, not being paid enough to take this abuse (you are not being paid BTW)
or
2) start taking copious notes on the two 'complainants' and vow to make them regret ever messing with your oh so fragile emotions.
I know what I am ..err what I WOULD do if I was ever in this situation, but would like some feeback on this HYPOTHETICAL and very tongue in cheek situation.
Update: In response to Buk's observation..
oh you shall.. yes you shall.
mwhahahahahahahahahahaha