none asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastKenya · 1 decade ago

kenya, east africa?!?!?!?

i have a project do over the country of kenya. if you know anything interesting about kenya, africa like attractions and what not your input is greatly appreciated .. thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

KENYA:

Kenya is a beautiful country,with so many natural attraction

friendly people who are always ready to help when called upon

to.

Try cultural Tourism,`go in`learn about the Kenyan people,their

culture,(way of life) in the village,their language,food,beer and dance!

there are 42 tribes,each with its distinct colourful culture,Man you will

need a loaded camera for this!

If you love adventure,try adventure camping,there are excellent

camping facilities,deep in the wilderness.Kenya is blessed with

varieties of wildlife and birdlife.Visit the Maasai Mara,for Safari

witness the anual migration of the wildbeest,wich starts mid

July,oh my wonderful! is it the "eighth wonder of the world?????"

'if you have not been to Maasai Mara,then you have not been to Kenya!' so they say!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent beaches,try the coast,Mombasa,Malindi,Watamu,or the

Diani Beach,good accomodation is available,both in Hotels or

stay with local families.

Do not forget the Fort Jesus in Mombasa,'a historical piece'dating several hundreds of years ago.

Source(s): www.magicalkenya.com www.ybssafaris.com my experience!
  • 1 decade ago

Lake Naivash,Lake Nakuru,Hell's gate,there are some Geysers (but I don't remember the Location),You can go to the Snake Park,Animal Orphanage,Masai Mara,You can go to Mombasa,The Bomas of Kenya,There is a crocodile village in Feretown,Tsavo National Park.

You can visit all those places and you will be amused

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

NO, it extremely is not debunked! far flung from it. in certainty, interior the previous few hours, some hardcore researchers are making this look further and added credible. Wiki could be edited and fairly isn't deep in its records. The scientific institution on the Kenyan delivery certificates is in Mombasa, Kenya. Mombasa is in what replaced into is accepted as a results of fact the "ten-mile strip", an area of land which replaced into area of the British Protectorate. It replaced into "specific" land to the Brits, the quickly-to-be Kenyans, and Zanzibar ALL wanted in 1963-1964. This comparable area might become area of the Coastal Province of Kenya, as shown on the delivery certificates. on the 5th October 1963, extra effective than 2 months in the previous Kenyan declared independence, an settlement replaced into unquestionably performed interior the form of an replace of letters between the top Ministers of Kenya and Zanzibar Messrs Jomo Kenyatta and M. Shamte respectively. basically placed: it sounds as though Obama replaced into born in a area of Kenya that declared itself the Republic of Kenya in the previous Dec. 12, 1964. Please learn extra -- that's slightly extra complicated that it sounds as though:

• 1 decade ago

i used to live there and go to school there. there are many great things to do and people to meet. first and foremost, you must pack a camera and plan a safari in the mara and in nairobi-rhino park for afternoon tea. the night/social life is fun and the horse races on sundays are a must. giraffe manor in karen is great and the nearby rift valley. my mother still lives there (she runs a safari business in kenya and tanzania) and i still have many friends there as well. i am very jealous, i would love to return to visit everyone sometime soon. need to know anything else, be happy to answer to the best of my ability.

also, you must visit the coast... beautiful- diani, mombasa, etc

Source(s): my own personal experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

check out forgotten land...kibera. its the largest slum in kenya and home to over a million people. lived there for a while and it really felt like home to me. also mombasa and rift valley on the way to mombasa is beautiful. but i really think kibera would be worth a few pages in your project. kenya is not all about the beautiful and rich areas like karen

• 1 decade ago

Kenya has loads of attractions. Check some out here;

http://www.my-kenya-guide.com/attractions-in-kenya...

You can break down your project into, peoples of kenya, history, geographical features, etc.

Also check http://www.magicakenya.com/

Maggie

Source(s):
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lets see theres the Serengeti and mount Kenya of course the beaches cheap houses our future president obama is part Kenyan its tropical weather ......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.