carlos k asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

where could i catch wild guppies??

i was wondering where i could catch wild guppies?? is there special lakes where i can catch them at?? is there any place where i can catch them within the united states? on the west coast??

Best Answer

you can catch guppies on the southern half of theusa almost any where in dark rivers and lakes with lots of hiding spots all over mexico and south america and every where this side of the world except canada you may find them in africa and around there

Well I would bother about wild guppies when I can buy tame ones in a pet shop but if you want to catch some....they can be caught in the lakes of Costa Rica. You might see some for sale on some web sites.

I know I did it when i was a kid.In lakes,around rocky or planty areas.Use a stirafoam cup to catch them.They like dark places near rocks and plants.