I have a friend thats always depressed and can't live without a boyfriend etc..

My best friend is 22 years old and back when she turned 17 her family was very rich up until a year and half ago when they lost all there money because mortage went down.. since then she has been in debt and has a lot of other problems such as she can't live without a boyfriend and she falls for every guy even when... show more My best friend is 22 years old and back when she turned 17 her family was very rich up until a year and half ago when they lost all there money because mortage went down.. since then she has been in debt and has a lot of other problems such as she can't live without a boyfriend and she falls for every guy even when they call her a "friend", she always has drama with girls.. and she brings it to herself she loves to hear people's drama and when she gets involved she crys to me and says i wasn't trying to get myself involved. She was living off of unemployment cause she didn't have a job and all that money went to waste.. like food and going out which she couldv'e taken care of her car payments now her car is repoed because she didn't pay. There is alooooot more .. but give me your honest opinon .. ive been there for her for over 3 years and at this point im getting really tired of it because it affects my life because shes a very negative person... so what should i do and what should i tell her???
please help me.. im lost