Breaking Dawn Opinions *Spoiler Alert*

Alright, we all pre-ordered the book, waited in line, and screamed when it was finally midnight. By now, most people have read it and finished it or simply put it aside because it is so...different. Personally, I. hate. it. It's not the Bella and Edward I fell in love with. It's not the series that I became... show more Alright, we all pre-ordered the book, waited in line, and screamed when it was finally midnight. By now, most people have read it and finished it or simply put it aside because it is so...different.

Personally, I. hate. it. It's not the Bella and Edward I fell in love with. It's not the series that I became addicted to, and Stephenie Meyer has fallen off my favorites list. She's a good woman who I think lost her mojo. The ideas in the book are stuff I've seen 13 year old's write better on fanfiction.net, and sometimes I wondered if she borrowed someone else's plotline. Worst plot twists ever are: pretty much everyone's characterization except for the first 124 pages.

I poise the question to you, did you like it or not? Why? This is a spoiler zone, so have a go at it. =)