If I delete my email adrs, can I create another one with the same name? Does the name become available again?

I was thinking of deleting my old email address and recreating it with the same name. Can I do that?

Favorite Answer

No, they block that specific email address from being used for a while (over 6 months, I believe). That's so someone else doesn't get to it (before you) and start getting your mail by accident from folks that don't know you shut it down.

• Erika

it may now and returned take merely slightly time for the server to seize as much as the actuality that the call of the deleted team now not exists and could take an afternoon for the substitute to be in consequence. If it is been some days on account that this became finished i could advise contacting a Yahoo communities customer service consultant to be sure in the event that they are able that can assist you you to be sure what could be inflicting this project because of the fact there could be a script blunders someplace on the internet site in contact.

It's take a while before it becomes available again.

No you can not, you have to wait 1 year.

Source(s): Ive tried.

Generally, no.

yes if its perm deleted

then what would be the point of deleting it ???