If I delete my email adrs, can I create another one with the same name? Does the name become available again?

I was thinking of deleting my old email address and recreating it with the same name. Can I do that?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, they block that specific email address from being used for a while (over 6 months, I believe). That's so someone else doesn't get to it (before you) and start getting your mail by accident from folks that don't know you shut it down.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it may now and returned take merely slightly time for the server to seize as much as the actuality that the call of the deleted team now not exists and could take an afternoon for the substitute to be in consequence. If it is been some days on account that this became finished i could advise contacting a Yahoo communities customer service consultant to be sure in the event that they are able that can assist you you to be sure what could be inflicting this project because of the fact there could be a script blunders someplace on the internet site in contact.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's take a while before it becomes available again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No you can not, you have to wait 1 year.

Source(s): Ive tried.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Generally, no.

• 1 decade ago

yes if its perm deleted

• 1 decade ago

then what would be the point of deleting it ???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.