Anonymous

do you think less of peopel who wear hair extentions and have fake boobs?

I do,

jessica simpson openly admited she has hair additions

• Lovely
    Favorite Answer

Jessica Simpson is not a person I look up to anyway. She's a girl, and she's famous, and she's selling an image.

Anyone has fake parts has something within them that makes them feel they want to look better. If it gives them more confidence to do so, then I am all for it.

So no, I don't think less of people who do that stuff anymore. I used to, but it doesn't really matter. If they feel better - good for them!

I do to, but everything seems to be fake now and days. Can you imagine what woman in the next decade are gonna look like?! the amount of maintenance they're going to have to do to hide who they really are, lol and the men that will regret marrying them when the girl cant be assed to do it anymore because shes in a strong relationship where looks don't matter, loool

When I became fully developed I was a 36D. I nursed my first son and retained the size but got a little less firm. I nursed my second son and dropped two cup sizes and was so unhappy and self concious (they looked pretty bad). I got implants and feel a lot better about things. Should I have had to do that to regain my confidence, maybe but this did the trick for me and I'd do it again.

I positioned on them and it relies upon on your hair colour, and in case your hair is layered. Your hair needs to be layered! to provide it the organic seem! Clips are somewhat important, yet each and every so often I have a tendency to tease my hair crown and then comb it over for a fuller volumunous seem with the extentions :) on each and every occasion im with someone and pull a clip out.. they get so surprises like"Whoah i did not recognize you wore extentions! really with men. Its humorous :DD

Openly admitted??

She has a hair extensions LINE!

So does Paris Hilton.

I do not think less of anyone with hair extensions. That's like thinking less of someone who has dyed their hair. I do not like fake boobs, but I don't dislike people with them...

fake boobs no, becasue most women with them don't try to hide the fact that they have them. hair extensions seem stupid to me because you can really do whatever you want with your hair and it will grow back so why can't they wait a couple months and just do something with their real hair.

no

its their own decision

if they have self hatred and wanted to get a boob job

to make them happier, why hate??

and extersions???

come on you can only sympathize people who cant grow theri hair

but i mean some people want it longer than they can grow

why should we care what is in peoples hair???

Source(s): proud ethiopian

Who cares. There are bigger problems. Like war.

no