Which bow is better? Bear Whitetail? or Proline Cyclone II?

Hi, im buying a compound bow. Either a proline cyclone II which is 45inch, 45 60 percent draw weight and let off is 35 to 50 percent. or I might buy a Bear, whitetail hunter which is 50inch ,40 to 60 draw weight, and 40 to 50 percent let off.

Which one is the better of two?

Heres the proline cyclone (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1...

Heres Bear Whitetail (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1...

What do you think about Proline? no experience with it? the Bear Whitetail is about 30 years old.. is that ok?

Favorite Answer

A bow is just a means of delivering the arrow to the intended target. If the arrow isn't perfect -- or as perfect as possible -- the bow doesn't really matter much. When choosing a bow, it all comes down to one thing:

Which one do YOU happen to like? If YOU don't like it, for any reason, it ain't gonna be the "best" bow for you no matter how high-tech or fancy -- or new -- it happens to be.

Try both of them if you can and go with the one you like best.

Bear Bows are very good bows I still use an old bear bow to hunt with, the Pro line is probably just as good but my personal preference is the Bear

Hoyt or Mathews, does Fred Bear still make a whitetail II? I had one, but it was old, weighed a ton, and had little let-off. Now I shoot a Browning Rage, but if you have the money get a Hoyt or a Mathews.

you cant go wrong with bear. Ive used bear for many years now and love them

Try them both out and then decide. which one

feels right for you. They are both very good.