Which bow is better? Bear Whitetail? or Proline Cyclone II?

Hi, im buying a compound bow. Either a proline cyclone II which is 45inch, 45 60 percent draw weight and let off is 35 to 50 percent. or I might buy a Bear, whitetail hunter which is 50inch ,40 to 60 draw weight, and 40 to 50 percent let off.

Which one is the better of two?

Heres the proline cyclone (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1...

Heres Bear Whitetail (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1...

Update:

What do you think about Proline? no experience with it? the Bear Whitetail is about 30 years old.. is that ok?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A bow is just a means of delivering the arrow to the intended target. If the arrow isn't perfect -- or as perfect as possible -- the bow doesn't really matter much. When choosing a bow, it all comes down to one thing:

Which one do YOU happen to like? If YOU don't like it, for any reason, it ain't gonna be the "best" bow for you no matter how high-tech or fancy -- or new -- it happens to be.

Try both of them if you can and go with the one you like best.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Bear Bows are very good bows I still use an old bear bow to hunt with, the Pro line is probably just as good but my personal preference is the Bear

• 4 years ago

Hoyt or Mathews, does Fred Bear still make a whitetail II? I had one, but it was old, weighed a ton, and had little let-off. Now I shoot a Browning Rage, but if you have the money get a Hoyt or a Mathews.

• 1 decade ago

you cant go wrong with bear. Ive used bear for many years now and love them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try them both out and then decide. which one

feels right for you. They are both very good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.