Lodging parameters and boundaries for a country Inn.

How can I keep guests out of the personal spaces in my Inn?

Signage and fencing have not had the success I had hoped for. In addition to my Inn, I also keep livestock and pets. People often ignore the 'do not enter' or 'restricted area' signs. I am concerned with safety, injury and potential damages. Any advice? All the common sense things haven't worked for me. Most of the 'trespassers' are paying guests of the Inn that seem to think that the signs do not apply to them. I am at my wits end...Grrrrrr!

Favorite Answer

Maybe your signs should indicate that guests are not allowed in these areas instead of just general warnings. Maybe an little information sheet indicating that those areas are not for guests when they check in would be good too.

Hot wire fence. You can have them on low. Then post other signs. If they get shocked thats their own fault. Just my food for thought......