Is there anyone so sensitive?

im strong and even tough for a while,and then everyone attacks me,like its all my fault,and i cant do anything but collapse.i commit self injury and even when they accuse me for something meaningless or just talk to me rudely i have thoughts of commiting suicide.i never get that far,i wont do so,but i find confort... show more im strong and even tough for a while,and then everyone attacks me,like its all my fault,and i cant do anything but collapse.i commit self injury and even when they accuse me for something meaningless or just talk to me rudely i have thoughts of commiting suicide.i never get that far,i wont do so,but i find confort in imagining something really bad happening to me,and plead for forgiveness to the one that makes me feel bad,even if its not my fault.i know im not nice to myself,but noone is leaving me alone,sorry for being such a crybaby,but i cant help myself
Update: im a very happy person in general,the happiest i know,when i look around i see miserable faces and i know they have a lot more than i have.i havent done anything wrong,but i cant stand all the hate and misery that surrounds me.i just hope there could be more understanding in the world,and kindness.