Can someone please help me out please, I am at the edge of being kicked out my mom house.

I am 18 soon to be 19. My mom is at the edge of kicking me out of the house, and I have no place to go. In Richmond Virginia, all the low income apartments waiting list are jammed and its going to take more than a year just to move. We go back to school next month on the 2nd, and I will be a senior something I'm looking forward to being. So can I please get a good response please from someone?

Favorite Answer

Look for a room mate.

Clean up your act. As long as you live under your Mothers roof you must go by her rules. Help your mother around the house with out being ask. Pick up after your self. Help her with the meals and do the dishes after the meals, Keep your room clean. Be home on time when she tells you, and every thing will be just fine. You are not a little baby any more act responsible. You want to be treated like an adult act like one. What ever you do, do not back talk to her. Always say YES MAM OR YES MOTHER, show respect and you will get respect. I hope this helps you. Good Luck.

Source(s): Being a Father, a Grandfather and a Great Grand Father. Twice retired.

I imagine she is kicking you out for a reason. If you are doing something she doesn't approve of then stop doing it in her house. If it is a matter of finances, get a job and help pay for your keep. There has to be some reason she is giving you, but being a positive impact on the household is a great way to get to stay. If nothing else, offer to contribute in work hours of household chores. Make her life easier in some way.

• Mara

First why are you going to be kicked out? Is it because your mom and you argue?

What is the cause of the arguements?

is there anyway that you guys can fix it or come to an agreement?

I know it seems hard right now but if you communicate in a calm loving way with your mom then things can be resolved.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20041015/article_01.ht...

You do not state the reasons why you are that age and have not yet graduated from highschool. If you are failing school, causing trouble and being a nightmare, maybe she is hoping to teach you a lesson. I don't know how you were brought up or what your background is, but you have to get it together for your future.

this can be hard because first of all do you work are you helping out.. talk to mom and let her know your situation and make a deal with her . tell her that you will stay and school and work part time to save money to get your own place. but first make sure that you are doing your part and and helping her out so that she will know that you need her help to get started on bettering yourself i am sure that she will understand that you can not handle this by yourelf at this time

Be nice to your mom and don't give her a reason to kick you out.

1st GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! second show that u can get a life start to pay for groceries clean up the house show her your not a moocher it's going to be a hard road good luck?

if she does u can try to stay with a friend for a while or talk to ur mom about it tell her to give you another chance hope this helps

uhhhhhhh yea get ur act together and listen to her rules. You must be doing something stupid to be getting kicked out