What should Arsenal fans worry about next season......

aside from it possibly being Arsene Wenger's last ?

• Best Answer

same as everyone else: the big bad LFC!!!!

Chairman Peter Hillwood has already said that Arsene Wenger can be offered a lifetime contract if he (Wenger) want it, so there is no fear about being scared of it being his last season bcos even if Arsenal win nothing again he would still be there.

My fear as an Arsenal fan would be the morale of the players who would want to look for new clubs if Arsenal don't win a trophy for the 4th season running.

i dont think next season is going to be arsene wengers last

apart from that ,we are not and shouldnt be afraid of anything since we have a lot of good players in our team

if thats the case,then all the teams in the premiership,including man.utd,should be worried about what rank they will finish in this season cause there is a lot of competition between all of the teams in the league (regardless of how much some underestimate them,even the weaker ones shouldnt be underestimated) so its not only arsenal that should worry.all the teams should be beware of us cause we might make a difference this season even though you hate to admit it.maybe liverpool,maybe chelsea will

theres lots of opponents all the teams should worry about

Cesc Fabregas departing with Arsene Wenger to Real Madrid.

Agreed with haobang...

And not just with Van Persie, just the whole squad in general. If we go injury free, I think we will do well. I think Nasri will need a few months to warm up.

And Arsene will not leave...regardless of hardware or not...but if we fail to see any titles...I have a feeling that a lot of players will leave.

Injuries ( Rosicky, Van Persie)

Referees ( Dirk Kuyt's buddy, Steve Bennett, etc)

Man Utd

Chelsea

Gallas being captain

*shock*

Arsene wont be leaving Arsenal for a few more years yet.

My biggest worry, is have they made sure the Trophy cabinet is big enough for the forth coming season?

;-)

Van Persie fitness.

Manchester united fc

Injuries

The fact that they might take Cesc & Van Persie

I dunno

I guess fabegas might leave for greener pastures since he likes wenger so much.