Negrodamus.............?

I'm bored and want to do this, does anyone have questions for Negrodamus?
Update: I am a fortune teller not google. But htey get air in a botle by closing the lid when the air is in their.
Update 2: Wit time: White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Brain Gumble look like Malcolm X.
Update 3: Modbeat: On Inaugration day Barak Obama will have a three some with Hillary Clinton and Condilezza Rice.
Update 4: HNIC: You for not asking a creative question.
Update 5: C.O.L.O.U.R.S.: I am getting a strong reading about your marriage, you will unknowningly marry Rosey O'Donnel after she gets a sex change and changes her name to Brad.
Update 6: BIG Things Poppin: Biggie will come back alive and throw a suitcase full of money over a cliff, in an attempt to get the money, Soulja Boy, Plies, Flo Rida and Yung Berg wull fall over the edge. Rick Ross will go on to die 3 days later of a blood clot.
Update 7: Just to be a ***** your friend will pick out all of the chicken leaving you with nothing but noodles, however you will be so hungary you wont care.
Update 8: Choc: The same thing Will Ferrell did in Step Brothers, use the rug.
Update 9: whats so good about fabolous,cassidy,young chris,gillie the kid?can you suggest three good songs by each to prove they are not garbage? Fred: Fabolous: Big Things Poppin, Pop Bottles, Tit 4 Tat Cassidy: I'm A Hustla Remix, B-Boy Stance, Can I Talk to You Young Chris: Rush, Never Die, Coast 2 Coast GDK:... show more whats so good about fabolous,cassidy,young chris,gillie the kid?can you suggest three good songs by each to prove they are not garbage?

Fred: Fabolous: Big Things Poppin, Pop Bottles, Tit 4 Tat
Cassidy: I'm A Hustla Remix, B-Boy Stance, Can I Talk to You
Young Chris: Rush, Never Die, Coast 2 Coast
GDK: Get Down on the Ground, Cannon, Frontin Like Your Daddy