HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICKLY?

i really really want to lose weight or fats quickly. i don't want to go to the gym and i have no time running or jogging..

1) what are the simplest ways to lose weight?

2) what are the simple foods to eat? (is it effective if i only eat oatmeal and mashed potatoes?)

3) what is the effective way to make my legs thinner? (i have thin legs before but now, they are fat and they have big muscles)

i am around 5'4" or 5'5" and my kilo is 52 or 53..

i hope you could help me...

thanks!!!!!

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Quickly, or effectively? I'd go for effectiveness, because if you aim for losing weight quickly, you can end up losing muscle mass or just gain weight back even quicker than you lost it. The best way is to do what I'm sure you've already heard about - diet and exercise. Eat fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, nuts, whole grains... Veggie burgers and meat substitutes are great, they are low in fat and cholesterol and can feel pretty substantial. Plus, you can normally just stick them in the microwave for a couple minutes - can't get much simpler than that. You can also top a salad with it. Hummus and vegetables are also fantastic.

PS - big muscles are a good thing, honey :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

do away with chairs at your next cocktail party standing will keep everyone mingling

• 3 years ago

Having less than 1 200 calories a day may slow down your metabolism

• 4 years ago

Add extra few minutes to a workout

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jacob
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

put most used items on top or bottom shelves so you have to reach for them

• 4 years ago

always have vegetables on hand saute a big bag of frozen mixed vegetables in olive oil and garlic add some red pepper or turmeric for additional flavor and separate into portion sized containers for the fridge

• 4 years ago

Better to prepare slow to eat foods like hot soups whole fruites etec

• 4 years ago

a handful of unsalted pumpkin seeds make for a healthy mid day snack theyre rich in magnesium which helps lower blood pressure

• 1 decade ago

You have to make time for the exercise. You can eat healthy all you want, but without exercise it will be harder to lose it.

Take care and good luck,

• 4 years ago

Walk daily 30 mins in the morning

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.