Who Is the most loved and hated music artist out there?

In your opinion? I think it's Miley Cyrus. I for one don't like her, and I have a friend that loves her, then I have a friend that's *jealous* of her, and we're all very different individuals if that says anything. Or possibly Tokio Hotel. I for one love them, and so do a lot of other people, but there are also a lot of those people that say things like 'they only appeal to teenagers who don't know what good music is' and then bashing the lead singer calling him gay...which is mean! But anyway, what do YOU think?

• Blah
    Best Answer

I'd agree with your Miley Cyrus answer had the question not specifically requested an "artist."

I love Tokio Hotel too!

I personally think that the Jonas Brothers are the most loved and hated artist but it could be Miley.

WOW before i even read the details of this question.. like i saw the link that said only the question and i was like OMFG DEFDEFDEF miley cyrus. she's so popular, most people either love her, or hate her.

i happen to love her. i think her music is great & so is her charisma. and she's not perfect like all other disney stars which makes her so much better! but i AM jealous of her like your friend, she's so rich and pretty and has an amazing body. i'd trade places with her in a second.

Probably Miley Cyrus & The Jonas Brothers are both the most loved and hated musicians cuz if u ask anyone's opinion of either of them they usually say tht they hate their guts or tht they love them

Most hated--Paris Hilton

Most loved-Miley Cyrus

Me too. I dont like Miley Cyrus and the lovers say I'm jealous.

and I LOVVEE tokio hotel. and along with them and JB, the haters say that they're gay because they can't find anything that is wrong with them lol.

the most hated is definitely miley cyrus. her music is absolutely stupid and only appeals to five year olds and she is a horrible role model.

MILEY CYRUS after the vainty fair and all of the slutty pictures she has pretty much ruined her whole damn careree I dont like her anymore Thats my opinon on the whole thing

most loved- jonas brothers

most hated- miley cyrus

• Aaron

Loved: John Lennon - I Know he's Dead, but I don't know one person who hasn't at least heard his name. Most people are big fans.

Hated: Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus - I understand why. They Suck.